Monday, May 27, 2013

Love Note From My Father

I received a love note from my Daddy today and it read:

“I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing kindness” 
Jeremiah 31:3

What a simple yet profound truth from my Father. 


In all of eternity, there was NEVER a time that He did not love me.  Before I even existed, His love for me was right there..... waiting for me.

EVERLASTING.

It is a love that outlasts my circumstances
It is a love that outlasts my faults.

It is a love that outlasts MY way and MY agendas.

His love never runs out. His love never gives up. His love never fails.  It just keeps flowing….

To bring healing.
To bring hope.
To bring life.
To transform.

His love note brought me to tears this morning. 

Without even realizing it I began to sing, “God I look to you…..”


God I look to You
I won't be overwhelmed
Give me vision to see things like You do
God I look to You
You're where my help comes from
Give me wisdom, You know just what to do
It feels good knowing I can rest in my Father’s love.

And you know what, I checked and the same love note was addressed to you too….

He loves you with an everlasting love and there is nothing, past, present, or future, that can outlast the love that He has for you.  Wherever you are right now, it's right there....waiting for you.

My prayer for you:

Father, I thank You for loving us with a love that will never run out or dry up. May Your loving-kindness seep into all areas of our being...and resonate in every spirit, soul and body that reads this. I want them to experience Your love in a deeper way than they have ever experienced before. I pray that their hearts may be rooted and established in Your love, and that each one will uniquely grasp how wide and how long and how high and how deep your love for them is, expressed in the person of Your Son, Jesus Christ, our Redeemer. In the name of Your beloved Son, Jesus I pray, AMEN.

Want to send someone a reminder of God's Love.  Check out our Happy Heart Puzzle greeting cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment