Monday, July 30, 2012

Haiti Mission Trip: Support NEEDED

What about the children?
I need YOU to help me bring HOPE to Haiti


Six weeks left to the Haiti Mission Trip.  What an amazing journey we are going to embark upon as we step into a hurting land to bring healing and hope.  I am so blessed to be given this opportunity to take part in a life-changing (for my life and the lives of the Haitian people) experience.  

As I pondered our upcoming trip the song from Yolanda Adams "What about the children?" began to play in my head.  The entire song is powerful, but the lines that continued to echo in my head were "and if not for those who loved us, and cared enough to show us, where would we be today?"  Simply put, love matters.  Support is critical to all of us at various parts of our journey and it's up to us to pay it forward.


With a month left to raise the remainder of my support for the mission trip, I need your support.  I still have $1500 left to meet my goal and 30 days to do it!  I know all things are possible with God.  Will you contribute to making the impossible, possible?

Any amount, big or small, would make a huge difference!!

Visit http://www.marinersoutreach.org/fagiving. Make sure to put "Julia McGinnis" as the Team Member to ensure your contribution in properly accounted for.  All donations are tax-deductible.  
100% of  donations will go to my mission trip in September! 
Thank you for your support! 
PLEASE spread the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment